No products in the basket.
Penlan Farm Dog Food
Penlan Farm is John Burns wet food range and is made and produced at their own factory in West Wales. Developed by Veterinary Surgeon, John Burns the range is modelled on a homecooked diet and uses some ingredients from their farm.
Penlan Farm is a convenient option for those who want to feed their dogs a tasty meal. Simply open the pouch and serve. Delicious and nutritious for your dog.
Available in the following recipes:
- Chicken with vegetables and brown rice
- Lamb with vegetables and brown rice
- Egg with vegetables and brown rice
- Fish with vegetables and brown rice
Containing organic chicken; organic brown rice and seasonal vegetables; this natural and complete diet is packed with goodness and suitable for all adult and senior dogs.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Contains organic brown rice
- Contains organic chicken
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive skin
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Highly digestible
- An excellent companion to the John Burns dry food range.
From time to time, you may notice slight changes in the consistency of Burns Penlan moist food, for example it may be more crumbly or softer on occasions. Please be assured this is simply due to the natural and seasonal variations of the raw ingredients, and because we do not add any binding or gelling agents to our foods.
Chicken, Egg, Fish, Lamb